$340 - $370 Per Week
2/22 Dryden Street,
Campsie, NSW 2194
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4451852
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Updated Apartment In A Sought After Location
Located in a popular street, this apartment is located in a boutique complex of only 12 units which provides comfort and easy living. This sun-filled two bedroom unit has been recently updated and offers great value for money. It is situated within a short walk to all amenities of Campsie including Canterbury Hospital.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooking and ample cupboard space
- Combined lounge and dining room leading onto private balcony
- Tidy bathroom with a bath/shower combo
- Recently painted and new carpet laid throughout
- Internal laundry located off the kitchen for your convenience
- One allocated parking space available at the rear of the complex
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Elliott Lacey on 8752 4519 or 0419 656 435.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 so far we have successfully introduced over 350 tenants to our properties in 2021 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Campsie could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/22 Dryden Street, Campsie today!