2/22 Bourke Street,
Ringwood, VIC 3134
$1,668 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4451314
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Boutique 2 Bedroom in Superb Position (6 Month Lease only - then month-month lease)
This modern and attractive two-bedroom apartment fronts a boutique development. This gorgeous tree lined street is only a minutes drive to Eastlink, a 500 metre walk to Ringwood Train Station and proximity of less than 100 metres to the Entertainment, Dining and Shopping precinct of Eastland.
Property features include:
- Serviced with intercom/video entry
- Undercover patio
- Bright open plan living area
- Split system heater/cooler
- Large bedrooms each with built in robes
- Master bedroom benefits from direct entry to the generous sized main bathroom
- Well appointed kitchen with high quality finishes including stone benchtops, slick cabinetry and the essential stainless steel accompaniments including dishwasher all resplendent on a high gloss tiled floor.
- Separate toilet
- European laundry inclusion
- Undercover car space comes with this property as well as undercover storage cage.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN THIS PROPERTY AND BE KEPT UP TO DATE WITH ANY
CHANGES TO OPEN TIMES OR LEASING STATUS.
TO REGISTER CLICK ABOVE "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" TO REGISTER FOR AN AVAILABLE INSPECTION AND SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS.
**PLEASE NOTE: AT LEAST ONE PERSON WHO WILL BE RESIDING IN THE PROPERTY MUST VIEW THE PROPERTY IN ORDER TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION**
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ringwood
Lifestyle in Ringwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ringwood? 2/22 Bourke Street, Ringwood could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.