2/22 Bath Street,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4166268
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Huge Three Storey, Three Bedroom Modern Townhouse - Great Location
Situated in a small, secure gated complex of only seven, this townhouse is sure to impress.
Situated only one block from Marine Parade and the beautiful Broadwater and within a five minute drive from Harbour Town Outlet Shopping Centre, this is the ideal location, whether driving or walking. Charis Seafood and local schools, parks, buses, shops and vibrant waterfront eateries are also within a short stroll.
The property offers:
- Three generous bedrooms in total,
- Huge master with en-suite, balcony and walk in robe,
- Second bathroom with bath,
- Security screens, window locks and security gated entry,
- Plenty of natural light,
- Marble and timber staircase
- Huge kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, with room and plumbing for a double fridge (depending on size
- Covered rear patio and grassed courtyard,
- Dishwasher and stainless steel appliances,
- Air Conditioning in living area and main bedroom,
- Ceiling fans throughout,
- Undercover balcony off living area,
- Automatic double lockup garage on lower level,
- Third bathroom on lower level,
*Book inspection ONLINE! If you don't see any inspection times available, please register your details and you will be notified of any upcoming inspection as soon as the property is available.
Are pets allowed at this property? No
Do I have to pay for water supplied to this property? Yes
Do I have to maintain the lawns and gardens? Yes, rear courtyard,
What is the lease term offered? 6 or 12 months.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse. 2/22 Bath Street, Labrador is unfurnished and available to rent.