2/21 Pulteney Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4000342
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Furnished City Pad...on Rundle Mall Doorstep!!
- Available Now-
*** City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home, however in light of the ever changing environment around the COVID-19 pandemic, inspections on this property are limited to 10 attendees at a time. Click 'Book an Inspection Time' (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. Please register for any open inspections you will be attending or register your interest so that we can advise of new times/unexpected changes. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your understanding. ***
This 1 bedroom city pad is located within the Mansions On Pulteney which is right at the door step to Adelaide Uni and Rundle Mall, you can't beat this for location!
Perfectly located everything is within easy walking distance Universities, Royal Adelaide Hospital, Art Gallery and Museum. State Library, Casino, Convention Centre & public transport .
- 1 Large bedroom with built in in robe is light filled and can even accommodate a study area
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/lounge with delightful colonial doors opening out to a small 'Juliet' balcony
- Large bathroom features a shower over the bath
- Fully Furnished inc.fridge and microwave
- Shared roof top terrace with great views across the city also includes communal laundry and out door entertaining area for those lovely summer evenings with friends
- 2 minute walk to Adelaide University
- 1 minute walk to Rundle Mall
- Public Transport at your doorstep
- No Carpark
No pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Adelaide? 2/21 Pulteney Street, Adelaide could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.