2/21 Marine Parade,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$3,476 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4155141
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SENSATIONAL BAYSIDE APARTMENT OPPOSITE THE BEACH!
Elwood and St Kilda living at its best! Right on the border of Elwood you'll enjoy the relaxing bayside atmosphere and all the spoils of a Village lifestyle with a fantastic community feel.
House-size proportions are ideal for spreading out and enjoying this sensational modern apartment in a recently refurbished building of class & sophistication.
Slip into one of St Kilda's most highly sought after modern buildings, revel in the expansive open-plan living/dining room flowing onto sun-drenched courtyard and walk across the road to one of the most iconic Melbourne beaches. With a culinary playground on your doorstep and some of the finest amenities Melbourne has to offer, love at first sight will be proven to exist upon inspection.
- Security entrance
- Entrance hall
- Huge open-plan living area with loads of room for a large dining setting & generous lounge area, flows directly to courtyard.
- Fabulous open-plan kitchen with stone benches, dishwasher, stainless steel stove & breakfast bar.
- Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
- Spacious 2nd bedroom with robes & dual access to central bathroom
- 3rd bedroom/study/nursery
- Smart central bathroom with shower/bath
- Large sun-filled courtyard with its own private access to Marine Pde
- Also includes rich timber floors, large lockable storage cage, European laundry
- Undercover parking (underground) with remote access
$3476 PCM/BOND. Available now. Opens are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/21 Marine Parade, St Kilda. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.