2/21 Beach Street,
Grange, SA 5022
Rent ID: 3713723
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
With superior finishes throughout; this one of kind home offers prestige living in an enviable, prime beach side location.
What we love about the property -
- Master suite with walk in robe, spacious ensuite and private balcony.
- Bedrooms two and three with mirrored built in robes and balcony access.
- Formal lounge, games or theatre room at front of the home.
- Well-appointed Chefs kitchen overlooking family living area.
- 900mm range hood, gas cook top, Smeg appliances and glass splash back.
- Ample cupboard space and large handy island breakfast bar.
- Open plan meals living area with solid timber floors and down lighting.
- Luxurious ensuite with marble and porcelain tiling, double shower and his & her vanities.
- Spacious family bathroom in neutral decor with full size bath and dual hand basins.
- Upstairs offers a third living area, study space or teenage/parent retreat.
- Double French doors lead to gorgeous alfresco entertaining area under the main roof.
- Established lawns and manicured gardens.
- Automated irrigation system.
- Double lock up garage.
- Separate laundry facilities.
- Downstairs powder room for guests.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
- Security alarm system and intercom.
- Sorry no pets allowed.
With Quality Schools, the Grange Hotel, Jetty Kiosk, Henley Square's vibrant cafe scene, easy access to the airport and CBD, this position perfect lifestyle property on one of our most beautiful coastal stretches is certainly one not to be missed!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" enter your details and we will instantly respond.
Bond - $4,500
Pets No Pets Permitted
Lease Term 12 months
Water Charges All water usage and water supply
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Grange
Lifestyle in Grange
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/21 Beach Street, Grange, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Grange.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how