2/21 Auld Street,
Terrigal, NSW 2260
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3469323
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Architect Designed Townhouse
As good as new and ready to go, stands this architectural 3 bedroom home designed with the astute in mind! Perfectly positioned and nestled just beyond the iconic Terrigal Beach, it will not fail to impress. Featuring a spacious open plan living area, polished concrete flooring, with high ceilings throughout to maximise light and space. Walk through to the gourmet kitchen with its marble waterfall bench at its heart and surrounded by quality appliances for the keen chef or entertainer alike. Finishing with slick modern finishes and textures, it will be the envy of all who visit.
* Ducted air conditioning
* Polished concrete flooring
* 2 Private terraces
* 2 Spectacular bathrooms
* Undercover parking for 2 cars
* Storage options
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ATTEND OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on each property through georgebrand.com.au or on realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection time.
3. If no time is offered, please register so we can contact you once a viewing is arranged. To register you can simply hit the email agent button and submit your details.
4. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. For notifications of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details for this property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Terrigal
Lifestyle in Terrigal
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/21 Auld Street, Terrigal. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how