2/20 Kennedy Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,629 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th June 2021
Rent ID: 4000787
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW TOWNHOUSE IN GLENROY
** PLEASE ENSURE YOU BOOK IN AND REGISTER YOUR DETAILS FOR ANY INSPECTION BEFORE ATTENDING. FAILURE TO DO THIS MAY RESULT IN NOT BEING ABLE TO BE SHOWN THROUGH THE PROPERTY DUE TO LAWS REGARDING THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE ALLOWED IN A PROPERTY AT ANY ONE TIME **
Harris Leech Property is proud to present this two bedroom, double level townhouse in one of Glenroy's recent developments.
As you walk into the ground level, you are greeted with a large and welcoming open planned kitchen/living area with access to a private yard. Also on this level you will find a powder room and European laundry.
Both bedrooms are situated on the top floor both with a built in robes and are central to the main bathroom with a toilet, basin and shower.
With this property being within a close proximity to Essendon DFO, public transport and city link, will make this property high sort after. Inspection is a must!
** IMPORTANT NOTE**
-Our team is taking measures to ensure the wellbeing of all customers and staff in line with official public health advice.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend any private inspection appointments
- Social distancing must be practiced when attending any property with our staff
- A facemask must be worn at all times when attending a property
*** To book a time to inspect this property, please click on 'Request an Inspection Time' to register your details using our online system. By registering, you will be ALWAYS informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment ***
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/20 Kennedy Street, Glenroy, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glenroy.