2/20 Balonne Street,
Brassall, QLD 4305
$1,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3283285
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BIG AND BRIGHT IN BRASSALL
Fresh and spacious, this 3-bedroom duplex is your answer to modern and convenient living at its finest.
- Open-plan kitchen and living area, air-conditioned, with plenty of stylish appeal
- Master bedroom, incorporates a walk-in robe and ensuite
- Additional 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Ceiling fans throughout for added comfort in the Summer months
- Single remote access garage
- Separate laundry space
- Easy-care low maintenance fully-fenced yard
Ideally positioned for living convenience, in a lovely new estate just 5 minutes to the Warrego Highway and 10 minutes to Ipswich. If you are looking for a something fresh and modern, why not apply today?
- Tenants pay NIL for water
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months
- Outside pet considered on application
***HOW TO APPLY FOR A PROPERTY OUR PROCEDURE***
1. BEFORE booking an inspection, you MUST submit a tenancy application form. Please log on our website to complete our online form ezyAPP: https://www.solutionsproperty.com.au/home/for-rent/ezyapp/
2. Processing takes about 2 business days
3. If your application passes our checks and you are Short-Listed, we will send you an invitation via a special link to book your personal inspection.
4. To protect you and our tenants, inspections are being held only at vacant properties and maximum 2 people per group.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brassall
Lifestyle in Brassall
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Brassall? 2/20 Balonne Street, Brassall could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how