2/20-22 Hughes Street,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3986744
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN TOWNHOUSE LIVING
**You must pre-book to attend an inspection. Please contact the agent to arrange this**
Set over 3 levels, this townhouse offers low-maintenance modern living with balcony views. The top-level features two master bedrooms with WIR, a split system, both rooms with a balcony. Enjoy the middle level which comprises a spacious living area with an extra bathroom and powder room. A designer kitchen features stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop, oven, and dishwasher. The ground floor features 1 guest bedroom which can also be used as a study. This home also comprises a low-maintenance backyard and a storage shed.
Superbly located in a highly sought-after location within walking distance to PLC and Deakin University, walk to Burwood Village and Burwood Highway tram 75 that can take you to the CBD. Additional nearby amenities include Gardiners Creek cycling/walking trail, Wattle Park, Toorak Road Shopping Village, Burwood One Shopping Centre, and Chadstone Shopping Centre.
Photo ID is required to be presented at all open for inspections.
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
- To be advised of our next available inspection click BOOK AN INSPECTION and inquire to register for next inspection. By registering we can notify you of any changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse in Burwood comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/20-22 Hughes Street, Burwood today!