2/2 Purcell Street,
Elderslie, NSW 2570
Available 13th December 2021
Rent ID: 4667839
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ground Floor Unit - Minutes from Camden INCLUDING WATER USAGE
Situated with a beautiful rural outlook inclusive of water usage, is this 2 bedroom ground floor flat consist of;
- Large lounge room with air conditioning
- Meals area built into a well appointed kitchen with a stunning rural outlook
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Combined bathroom and laundry
- Garden Shed
- Off street parking
Please call our office 1 hour prior to open house times in case of cancellations.
(02) 4655 2011
Without prejudice, this property is not suitable for pets.
- Download 'Domain Home pass' for easy registration and open home times!
-We also wish to disclose - the landlord gives no warranty in respect to the provisions or adequacy of electronic communication services at the premises (internet, television-analogue, digital or cable or telephone).
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the above information
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Elderslie
Lifestyle in Elderslie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/2 Purcell Street, Elderslie. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.