2/2 Peel Street,
Kirribilli, NSW 2061
$3,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4402392
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Size in an Unbeatable Location
Inspection Time: Thursday 3rd June @ 5 - 5:15pm
Saturday 5th June @ 12 - 12:15pm
Application: Apply online at: snug.com/apply/raywhitelowernorthshore
Lease Period: 12 Months or longer
Pets: Not Allowed
Parking: Lock Up Garage - with level entry to apartment.
This oversized three bedroom plus sunroom apartment is located on the ground floor of this tightly held block of four.
* Large master bedroom leading to sunroom, two other well sized bedrooms
* Neat and tidy kitchen with internal laundry connections available
* Generous living / dinning area bathed in natural light
* Single lock up garage that offers level access to the ground floor apartment
* Classic period features including high ceilings, picture railings, exposed wooden beam ceiling
* Updated bathroom with separate WC
* Stroll to Kirribilli Village, moments from harbourside parks
* Prestigious address, rapid CBD access by bus, train or ferry
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
MATTHEW DOWNES - 0437 271 095
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
** Photography and illustrations are for presentation purposes only and should be regarded as indicative representations only.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirribilli
Lifestyle in Kirribilli
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 2/2 Peel Street, Kirribilli is unfurnished and available to rent.