2/2 Newbigin Street,
Burwood, VIC 3125
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4183284
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Townhouse in Prime Location
Interweaving its luxurious lifestyle design with premium inclusions, this cutting-edge corner residence rewards the busy family with upstairs and downstairs living zones along with easy-care outdoor entertaining. Passing through the front door, polished hardwood floorboards guide you through to the open plan kitchen, living and dining zone, where stone benches and matched with glass splashbacks, gas and electrical appliances, dishwasher, a breakfast bench plus plenty of the storage area.
Affording a streamlined flow of space, sliding doors open onto the courtyard, while the upper offering the three of the four bedrooms reside on the upper level together with the family bathroom featuring a toilet, while the master bedroom sits on the entry-level and boasts walk-in-robes plus an ensuite.
Further complimented by powder room, laundry, heating/cooling split system in all bedrooms and living, LED downlights, garden shed.
Placed in the prized Mount Waverley Secondary Zone, within walking distance to St Scholastica's Primary, Mount Scopus College, Burwood Heights Shopping Centre and trams to PLC, Deakin Uni and CBD.
* Garage is not offered with the Lease
Photo ID required at all open for inspections.
- To be advised of our next available inspection click BOOK AN INSPECTION and inquire to register for next inspection. By registering we can notify you of any changes or cancellations.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/2 Newbigin Street, Burwood. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.