2/2 Mersey Street,
Cumberland Park, SA 5041
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4476403
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently Located 2 Bedroom Unit
Lewis Prior Home Rentals takes pride in presenting this property to the rental market.
This lovely home unit is conveniently located close to the Mitcham Shopping Centre and in close proximity to schools, the city and public transport.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with both with built in robe
- Generous lounge room which leads into the spacious kitchen
- Eat in kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space including pantry
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate laundry with direct access to rear courtyard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Roller shutters providing extra security
- Enclosed paved courtyard at rear with garden shed
- Lock up carport with automatic roller door and extra storage space
- Additional off street parking
Available Now. No Pets.
(Please Note; Gas Heater located in the lounge room is excluded from the Lease Agreement and not for Tenant/s use. Bedroom 2 external shutter excluded from the Lease Agreement and not for Tenants use).
To ensure your 'Peace of Mind' we have enhanced our inspection procedures in line with Government Health recommendations, for the protection of our valued staff, tenants, landlords and general public.
We welcome your enquiry and encourage you to make a personal appointment to inspect this property at a time that suits you.
Upon your request for an inspection, there will be a few questions asked and then an individual time will be arranged for your viewing.
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cumberland Park
Lifestyle in Cumberland Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Cumberland Park is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/2 Mersey Street, Cumberland Park.