2/2 Canning Parade,
Como, WA 6152
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Rent ID: 183931
Appealing 2 x 1 apartment
This lovely unit ideally located within walking distance to the bus and train station direct into the CBD, Canning Bridge, IGA and the Raffles.
Nestled at the end of the cul-de-sac this complex is sure to impress.
- Lovely spacious living and dining area
- Inclusive of a split system air conditioner
- Near new paint, carpets, window treatments not to mention the great kitchen
- Electric cooking, rangehood and a double sink
- Both bedrooms are of generous size
- Some river views
- Combined bathroom and laundry with separate toilet
- Direct access to newly landscaped gardens
Register your interest today.
Sorry no pets.
Moving in costs
-2 weeks rent $ 500.00
-4 weeks rent for bond $1000.00
-Total ingoing costs $1500.00
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy!
Simply go to our website: www.jonesballard.com.au and click the Register to inspect' button for that rental property. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection time.
Jones Ballard does NOT accept online applications through 1Form. Properties MUST be viewed and an application form collected from the viewing.
1 Car port
Simply enquire or apply for this property through us, and if you're successful, we'll send you a $100 gift card.Learn more
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Como
Lifestyle in Como
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/2 Canning Parade, Como. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.