2/2 Bayne Street,
Bendigo, VIC 3550
Available 20th December 2021
Rent ID: 1650578
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"Hop, step and a throw"
Tennis courts, bike & walking tracks, 10 minute walk to the CBD and a stroll to Lake Weeroona are only a few of the highly appealing aspects of this comfortable, modern two bedroom unit. The home features gas heating and ducted cooling, an open plan kitchen living area, both bedrooms have build in robes, bathroom consists of a bath and separate shower while externally the property has a single lock up garage, lovely gardens and an undercover entertaining area at the rear. Be quick!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bendigo
Lifestyle in Bendigo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Bendigo comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/2 Bayne Street, Bendigo today!