2/2 Angwin Street,
East Fremantle, WA 6158
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2068194
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Supersized apartment in fantastic location
**If you can't make one of our advertised home opens, please get in touch for a private viewing. We're happy to work around your schedule.
Easy living is yours in this superbly located, renovated apartment offering more than you'll find in similar properties elsewhere.
- Just 100 meters from the river and with The Left Bank bar & cafe, Dome Cafe, May Street Larder and the Tradewinds Hotel just a short stroll away
- Well designed kitchen with plenty of storage, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar.
- The main living area is open plan, super light and bright and has a leafy outlook westwards, with river and ocean glimpses. Just think of the sunsets!
- A second living area with expansive windows to capture the best of the view, and giving you plenty of options for how you set out your living spaces.
- Both bedrooms are a good size and have robes, plus both rooms benefit from the natural light coming in through the large windows.
- Renovated bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Separate laundry with extra storage.
- Separate storeroom
- Secure undercover carbay, secure building with intercom access, and visitor parking available!
Sorry, strictly no pets due to strata by-laws.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Fremantle
Lifestyle in East Fremantle
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/2 Angwin Street, East Fremantle. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: secure parking.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how