2/2 Allister Street,
Mount Waverley, VIC 3149
$2,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th January 2021
Rent ID: 4248658
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Mount Waverley School Zone
This rear townhouse in coveted Essex Heights estate is close to Mt Waverley & Jordanville train stations, shops, Mt Waverley Secondary College, Essex Heights Primary & Riversdale Golf Club. Easy access to freeway, Monash & Deakin Universities. Comprises open plan living, dining, kitchen, powder & master with WIR & ENS downstairs. Upstairs comprises 3 large robed bedrooms with main bath & separate toilet. Features cooling, heating, security intercom, double garage with internal access & rear pergola. Available now.
CALL DANIEL 0435888811 TO ARRANGE FOR A PRIVATE INSPECTION.
During inspection, please follow these guidelines:
- 1.5m Social Distancing
- refrain from touching any surfaces, fixtures or fittings
- bring your own pen & hand sanitiser if required
DO NOT attend inspections, if:
- you are feeling unwell
- have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus
- have been in contact with someone who has recently returned from overseas
- you have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Waverley
Lifestyle in Mount Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, remote garage, and dishwasher. 2/2 Allister Street, Mount Waverley is perfect for the growing family.