2/2-4 Ruabon Road,
Toorak, VIC 3142
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4060731
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently Refurbished Two Bedroom Apartment
Due to Covid-19 open for Inspection are now done by virtual video tours of our rental properties. We will accept applications from prospective tenants once they have viewed the video tour.
This large light & bright two bedroom apartment is in excellent condition throughout. Featuring;
- Spacious open plan living area with reverse cycle A/C
- Updated kitchen with lots of cupboards, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Large main bedroom with built in robes
- Second double bedroom with built in robes
- Sparkling tiled bathroom with shower over bath and washing machine facilities
- Off street parking for one car
All this located in highly sought after position close to all amenities including transport and shops. This property is highly desirable and won't last long.
**PLEASE NOTE IMPORTANT**
INSPECTION TIMES will be displayed on this page when the property is ready for viewing. They are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the open. Please check this page prior to attending any inspections.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that if you have travelled in the past two months to any overseas country listed with a travel restriction by the Australian Government, currently being China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia, that you refrain from attending our Open for Inspections.
We also respectfully request that if you are feeling unwell with Flu like symptoms that you also dont attend our open for inspections.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toorak
Lifestyle in Toorak
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/2-4 Ruabon Road, Toorak. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.