2/1A Lawson Street,
East Maitland, NSW 2323
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4557253
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely 2 bedroom duplex in small complex.
* Both bedrooms with built in robes and the main bedroom with en-suite
* Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
* So comfortable with 2 air conditioners one in the lounge and the other in the main bedroom
* Kitchen is complete with a double door dishwasher and an electric stove complimented by a gas cooktop
* 3 way bathroom
* Single Garage including laundry with access through to kitchen
* Small garden shed
* Compact enclosed rear yard
* 1 Extra off street parking spot
* Pets will be considered on application.
* Register your interest to receive updates on this home.
* School zone: https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder
APPLICATION PRE-APPROVALS - If you are interested in this property submit an application ASAP! You can either apply online via 1form or alternatively you can fill out a paper application form (found on our website).
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Maitland
Lifestyle in East Maitland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in East Maitland? 2/1A Lawson Street, East Maitland could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.