2/1A Curtin Avenue,
Lalor, VIC 3075
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th November 2021
Rent ID: 4608332
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location, Location, Location!
Ideally located within walking distance to Lalor Train Station, school and shopping options is this lovely 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home, more spacious than most. Refurbished, it comprises of generously sized formal lounge, timber kitchen with gas upright cooker with adjoining meals area and separate laundry. Other features include ducted heating, cooling, window shutters, landscaped gardens and single remote garage plus additional off street parking space.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lalor
Lifestyle in Lalor
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/1A Curtin Avenue, Lalor, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lalor.