2/19 Marsupial Drive,
Coombabah, QLD 4216
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th May 2021
Rent ID: 4383858
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully presented duplex in sought after location!
This duplex is centrally located offering a fantastic selection of Restaurants, Cafes & schools all within a safe walking distance.
2 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
Tiled open plan living with direct access to the private back yard
Original timber flooring throughout with carpeted bedrooms
Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage & bench space
Single lock up garage + Internal access from garage
Good sized bathroom with shower, bathtub + separate toilet for convenience
Low maintenance landscaped gardens
Fully fenced private low maintenance yard
This property is positioned only a stroll from local shops and a short walk to primary and high school. Major shopping centres, Paradise Point Café precinct with its restaurants, parks and beaches is only few minutes' drive. Coombabah is surrounded by myriad of waterways, parks and walking trails and it is a fantastic place to enjoy a quality lifestyle.
The tenant is responsible for full water usage.
Small pet is considered upon application.
PLEASE NOTE: WHEN THIS PROPERTY IS OPEN FOR INSPECTION IT IS UNDER CONTROLLED CONDITIONS
* If you are unwell or have cold and flu like symptoms please do not enter the property.
* No more than 50 people (including the agent/s conducting the inspection) are permitted within the property at the same time
* There must be at least 2 square metres of space for each person present in the property
* Social distancing of 1.5m should be observed at all times.
* Please refrain from touching or contacting hard surfaces such as door knobs and benchtops.
Our first priority is everyone's safety.
PLEASE NOTE - Due to the current COVID-19 regulations please opt to send an email over making a phone call as our offices have reduced trading hours.
INSPECTIONS - REA App may not show available times to book and view inspection times go to www.realestate.com.au OR www.hillsea.rentals**
Disclaimer:*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hillsea will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coombabah
Lifestyle in Coombabah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/19 Marsupial Drive, Coombabah. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.