2/18 Ward Street,
Indooroopilly, QLD 4068
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th July 2021
Rent ID: 4467843
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning Townhouse in Prime Location
** COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Please register your details by clicking on the Request/Book an Inspection button.
Please refer to the further information below regarding our Application & Inspection process due to Covid-19.
Available 30/07/2021. This split-level townhouse has a lot to offer. The townhouse is well-presented and is situated in a small complex with only four townhouses. Enjoy the perks of modern living with convenience to the city and all the amenities Indooroopilly has to offer.
3 Large bedrooms with built in robes
Open plan kitchen and living area
Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
Large deck upstairs
Fully ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
Bamboo flooring throughout
Solar hot water
Single lock up garage
Sorry no pets allowed
Indooroopilly is conveniently located just 7kms from Brisbane CBD and offers a mix of grand old homes, contemporary apartments and exclusive river front properties. It offers easy access to the city with a major public transport hub offering bus and train options. It boasts one of Brisbanes best shopping centres, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, and offers all services and amenities required. Indooroopilly is also home to a number of well-known public and private schools and is close to the University of Queensland at St Lucia.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY:
1. Click on the Book/Request an Inspection Button and follow the prompts to register your details so that you receive INSTANT updates, inspection details and changes regarding this property
2. Download the Rental Q App http://www.rentalq.com.au/ and submit your Rental Application online to get pre-approved
3. Should the property not suit your requirements after inspection, we will withdraw your application
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Simply register your details by clicking Book/Request an Inspection button and you will be notified about inspections when they are available.
SAFETY AT INSPECTIONS:
We have implemented safety precautions and maximum person restrictions and we request that you adhere to any requests/direction given by our Team at the inspection. Please do not attend the inspection if you are unwell or in isolation.
* Pure Real Estate advises that information contained in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and customers should rely on their own investigations and enquiries regarding specifics of the property.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Indooroopilly
Lifestyle in Indooroopilly
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/18 Ward Street, Indooroopilly before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.