2/18 Tombay Court,
Crestmead, QLD 4132
$1,380 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd October 2020
Rent ID: 4075154
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISH AND CENTRAL
Clever innovative design, gorgeous modern colour scheme, progressive owners who care about their investment property, alfresco area under roof and it's fully fenced.
Its light and bright, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen areas. Modern ensuite and bathroom complete the lovely decor.
Positioned on a manageable size block including landscaped lawn and private garden area.
There is a major industrial area only a few minutes drive, offering massive employment opportunities.
Crestmead is a buzz of activity and is positioned right in the middle of Logan City, boasting huge estimated population growth figures for the coming decade.
Only 5klm to the Logan Motorway, linking Brisbane City, Logan City, Ipswich City and the Gold Coast.
Public transport needs are covered with the local bus stop close by
7 km to The Grand Plaza - Browns Plains, one of the largest shopping precincts in Southern Brisbane
Additional features include:
- Air conditioning in the master bedroom
- Air conditioned living / lounge / dining / kitchen area
- Built in robes throughout
- Good storage
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Remote single lock up garage
Call Victoria on 0466 695 742 today to arrange your personal inspection.
Application forms are available at visionproperty.com.au
1 Garage space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Crestmead
Lifestyle in Crestmead
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/18 Tombay Court, Crestmead, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Crestmead.