2/18 Nolan Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,652 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2020
Rent ID: 4076239
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculately renovated unit, minutes to the beach!
This absolutely stunning and immaculately renovated two bedroom unit is located in the highly sought after location of Nolan Street, in the heart of Frankston. Only a short stroll to the beach, and within 15 minutes walking distance to Frankston Foreshore, Frankston City Centre and Frankston Hospital.
Features of this fantastic unit include:
- Two Bedrooms (both with built-in robes)
- Beautifully renovated modern bathroom with free standing bath
- Stunning kitchen
- Enormous bench top
- Abundance of kitchen cupboards
- 900mm Stainless Steel Oven
- Split system heating/cooling in lounge and master bedroom
- Ceiling fan in master bedroom
- Polished floor boards throughout
- Decked entertaining area
- Single lock up garage
- Low maintenance gardens
Rent: $380 per week ($1652 per calendar month)
Available: 1st October 2020
*PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO GUIDELINES INTRODUCED BY THE STATE GOVERNMENT - WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY PERMITTED TO CONDUCT IN-PERSON INSPECTIONS.
PLEASE VIEW VIDEO LINK ATTACHED AND YOU ARE WELCOME TO APPLY ONLINE VIA 1FORM.
IF YOU WISH TO VIEW IN PERSON - PLEASE LEAVE YOUR DETAILS AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION ONCE WE ARE PERMITTED TO DO SO (unless the property has been leased via video inspection in the meantime).
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Frankston? 2/18 Nolan Street, Frankston could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.