2/18 Derbyshire Avenue,
Toongabbie, NSW 2146
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3894124
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE BEDROOM , COOLING AIR CONDITIONING!*DEPOSIT PAID*
RENTING WITH STARR PARTNERS IS EASY!
We have high quality virtual tours, photos and floor plans to enable you to inspect & lease properties online.
View the virtual tour, photos and floor plan. Want to lease this property?
Submit your application, we will arrange a video call interview, seek approval of your application and if approved, arrange for you to DocuSign your lease without leaving your home.
Well kept one bedroom flat only 1.2 km to Toongabbie Station, 1.4 km to Woolworths Supermarket Toongabbie, and 1.5km to Pendle Hill Station.
*One bedroom well-kept granny flat with built in
*Modern open plan kitchen living area with cooling air conditioning
* Low maintenance no lawns to mow bright and sunny private Courtyard,
*Extra lock up storage room
*Clean bathroom combined with laundry
*Parking off street in driveway
*Water Usage included in the rent.
HOW TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION-
1. If on realestate.com.au website/App or starrpartners.com.au click on the 'REQUEST AN INSPECTION TIME' or the 'INSPECT ' button to receive a link to submit your application.
2. If you are on the domain.com.au click on the `EMAIL AGENT' button and follow the steps.
"Advertising disclaimer: The information provided herewith has been furnished to us. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely on their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate".
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toongabbie
Lifestyle in Toongabbie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Toongabbie? 2/18 Derbyshire Avenue, Toongabbie could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.