2/18 Bayley Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3745317
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Ecologically Friendly Unit Near Train Station
We wish to advise that due to the COVID-19 the Government has banned all open house inspections.
This is so we can limit the gathering of people in large numbers that can relate to the transmission of the virus.
However, one on one inspections is still permitted.
Please contact our office on 02 9568 5111 to make an appointment today.
This property can be viewed any day of the week.
This large sized unit features spacious open plan living and dining areas, two generous sized bedrooms, custom-built french style kitchen, natural oiled wood floors, gas cooking and instant hot water and solar power. This unit remains cool in the summer time and warm in the winter and is generally bright. Superbly located on the boarder of Dulwich Hill and Marrickville within 160 meters of Dulwich Hill train station and local buses, plenty of street parking spaces available, small no dig-garden with compost, close to the Cooks River cycle way/walking path with plenty of parks and shops within walking distances.
*Perfectly positioned apartment in a desirable location
* Two good-sized bedrooms
* Stylish custom-built french style kitchen
* Combined living and dining area
* Bathroom featuring bath and shower
* Internal laundry/pantry
* Freshly painted all throughout with environmentally friendly paint
* Ecologically Friendly - Solar powered
* Available NOW
* Lease term -6 or 12 months
* No pets
* By Appointment
Lou De Matos on 0410 550 155
9568 5111 | rh.com.au/petersham
Raine&Horne | Petersham
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/18 Bayley Street, Marrickville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.