2/17 Parkes Street,
Harris Park, NSW 2150
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2021
Rent ID: 1117780
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Minutes walk to Parramatta train station!
Well presented 2 bedroom unit, built-in to the main bedroom, security building, spacious lounge & dining area, parquetry timber flooring throughout, modern kitchen, internal laundry, carspace, located on the ground floor, minutes walk to Parramatta CBD, shops & train station.
Please do not contact us to arrange an inspection IF:
- You have symptoms of a cold / flu / Covid 19
- Have been in contact with someone in self isolation or self isolating yourself
Should you inspect a property, please practice social distancing (at least 1.5 meters apart).
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
nbn™ coming soon
NBN™ may be available now or coming soon at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harris Park
Lifestyle in Harris Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/17 Parkes Street, Harris Park. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.