2/17 Dyne Street,
Red Hill, QLD 4059
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3817438
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3kms from Brisbane CBD - Ground floor unit
Situated on a quiet, tree lined street, yet close to all amenities and public transport.
This is a fantastic updated unit situated on the ground floor. With only four, side by side units in the complex, privacy and your quiet enjoyment is assured.
* Front undercover patio
* Timber flooring throughout
* Large open spaced lounge and dining area
* Spacious bedrooms could both facilitate queen sized beds
* Updated kitchen with gas cooking appliances and plenty of cupboard space
* Renovated and fresh, light filled bathroom
* Shared laundry space at the back of the complex
* Single undercover carport
Enquire now, something as neat as this won't hang around for long!
Note the photos & floor plan are a mirror image of the property next door.
***HOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION***
To book a time to inspect this property with one of our friendly staff, simply click on the Book An Inspection Time button on this advertisement.
By registering your details, you will be automatically informed of any upcoming inspections, changes or cancellations.
It is important that you register your details as unfortunately should you not register these we will be unable to advise if any changes that are made to these times.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Red Hill
Lifestyle in Red Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/17 Dyne Street, Red Hill. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how