2/17 Birch Street,
Bonnyrigg, NSW 2177
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th April 2020
Rent ID: 615529
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
NEAR NEW 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT!!
Situated in the growing New Leaf Estate, this near new 2 bedroom unit is perfect for any busy worker or student! Boasting modern features and appliances throughout, do not be the one to miss out!
Features and Accommodation:
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Reverse cycle Air-Conditioning
- Polyurethane Kitchen with stone bench-tops
- Gas Cooking & Stainless Steel Appliances
- Ground Floor Features 2x private patios
- Security car-space and lock-up storage area
- Security block with intercom
- Dishwasher ( WILL NOT BE REPLACED IF IT BREAKS DOWN )
Heating/Cooling: Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
Lease Term: Long Term
Parking: 1 Carspace
Pets: No Pets
Storage: 1x Garden shed
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Alert
Have you developed symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, fatigue, or shortness of breath?
If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days?
Have you been in close contact with a person that has returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
Do you think you may have been in close contact with a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
If you answer yes to any of the above please ask our staff members to conduct a video call. We can show you through the home virtually.
Thank you for your co-operation,
Century 21 The Plaza Bonnyrigg.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bonnyrigg
Lifestyle in Bonnyrigg
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Bonnyrigg is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/17 Birch Street, Bonnyrigg.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how