2/16 The Crescent,
Avalon Beach, NSW 2107
Rent ID: 3600642
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish Village Townhouse Adjacent to Avalon Beach
Located in a prestigious village address close to local schools, cafes, restaurants, public transport and Avalon Beach, this 3 bedroom 2+ bathroom town residence has been designed for comfort and style.
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes.
- Master bedroom with contemporary en-suite opening onto a sunlit balcony.
- 2+ deluxe bathrooms with modern fixtures including a free standing bath.
- Gourmet chefs kitchen with stainless steel European appliances, gas cooking and caesarstone bench-tops.
- Open planned living, dining and kitchen areas with polished black-butt timber floorboards throughout.
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and a gas log fireplace provide year-round comfort
- Double lock up garage with ample storage and internal entry.
- Sunny front and rear courtyards with tropical gardens.
Positioned in the heart of Avalon village this stylish townhouse offers
everything at your doorstep. Private entry, within a small security complex, do not miss the opportunity to inspect today.
Note: Pets considered upon application. Property can be furnished or unfurnished.
*Entry via Edmund Hock Avenue*
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Avalon Beach
Lifestyle in Avalon Beach
Picture yourself living at 2/16 The Crescent, Avalon Beach. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- Leased by Georgia Cunneen
- 4 William Street, Avalon...
- Leased By Georgia Cunneen
- 23 Crane Lodge Place, Av...
- $1,150.00 per week
- 9 Dolphin Crescent, Aval...
- $1,000.00 per week
- 22A Old Barrenjoey Road,...
- ONE MORE LEASED
- 4B Koorangi Avenue, Elan...
- 101 Woorarra Avenue, Ela...
- 1 Hill Street, Warriewood