2/16 Sapphire Crescent,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3546040
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Living In A Convenient Location!
Perfect for today's modern lifestyle - this 3-bedroom duplex offers affordable, independent living for the contemporary single, couple or growing family.
- Air-conditioned, open-plan living area
- Spacious & modern kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Master bedroom, complete with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- Additional bedrooms featuring ceiling fans & built-in wardrobes
- Internal laundry
- Single remote access garage
- Covered outdoor alfresco area - perfect for a morning cuppa
- Fully fenced, low-maintenance yard
To top off these fantastic features, this home is ideally located within close proximity of local schools, parks and amenities including Orion, Springfield Central and the Redbank Plains Shopping Precinct. Combing modern living with convenience, this home ticks all the boxes. Apply Now!
*NOTE: Photos are indicative only. Layout and colours may vary slightly.
***Need help with your BOND money? You can make monthly instalments instead of paying your bond upfront. Please contact us to ask us how!
- All water usage included in rent
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months
- Outside pet considered on application
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property. Simply press the Book an Inspection Time button.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/16 Sapphire Crescent, Redbank Plains before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.