2/16 Princes Street,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$3,129 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th November 2021
Rent ID: 4609804
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STYLISH AND SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE WITH VIEWS
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Spacious and sunny 3 bedroom townhouse located close to Victoria Street shopping, restaurants and cafes, and public transport.
- 3 double bedrooms - BIRs - Ensuite - Balcony
- Sunny and fresh open plan living/dining with floorboards opening to large terrace
- Entertainers kitchen with stainless steel gas hot plates and dishwasher
- 2 bathrooms - main with bath plus ensuite
- Large remote control garage
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Internal laundry facilities
Quiet position just seconds to Victoria Street, transport, restaurants and shops with River, parks and gardens moments away.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Abbotsford? 2/16 Princes Street, Abbotsford could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.