2/16 High Street,
Burnside, SA 5066
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th August 2021
Rent ID: 4503360
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Only 20 steps to Burnside Primary School!
This peaceful and immaculate courtyard home accommodates all family needs, located in a highly sought-after suburb. Zoned and within short walking distance to Burnside Primary School, surrounded by famous Adelaide landmarks Burnside Village, the tranquil waterfall gully, close to Hazelwood park with outdoor swimming pool, local shopping and public transport, only 7km to city CBD, offering convenience and enjoyable lifestyle just at doorstep.
The property features:
- 3 generous sized and light-filled bedrooms, 1 study room alternatively the 4th bedroom
- Spacious open plan living and dining area, remarkable slate throughout
- Formal lounge and family area with large bay windows
- Large kitchen boasting loads of storage, bench top, stove, oven and dishwasher
- Sparkling bathroom with vanity, shower, bath and toilet
- Laundry with ample storage and side access to the backyard, 2nd toilet
- 2 R/C split system for year round comfort
- Low maintenance backyard for family outdoor entertainment
- Secure single garage with auto-roller door with internal access and 1 extra car space
- Clothes lines, NBN ready
- No pets
Water usage and Supply charges to be paid by tenant
Inspection dates and times subject to change without notice
Please apply through Tenant Options
Call Grace Chen 0450760707 to view this lovely home.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burnside
Lifestyle in Burnside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/16 High Street, Burnside. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.