2/16 Glen Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd February 2021
Rent ID: 4242635
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO BEDROOM UNIT IN A GREAT LOCATION
This spacious two bedroom unit is a very sought after street. Very spacious throughout with a generous sized kitchen and balcony. Featuring a full sized bathroom with bath tub and internal laundry.
* Double sized bedrooms
* Spacious lounge & dining
* Internal laundry
* Large balcony
* Lock up garage
Close to Local Schools, Shops, Transport and Cooks River Cycleway. Trendy Cafe's within walking distance.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/16 Glen Street, Marrickville, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Marrickville.