2/16 Francis Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1996059
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Federation Apartment In Exceptional Location
Located in the heart of Marrickville is this renovated two bedroom apartment within walking distance to Marrickville Metro, cafes/eateries and station. This apartment is sure to impress.
- Polished timber floorboards throughout
- Generously sized bedrooms
- Renovated Caesar-stone kitchen
- Renovated bathroom w/ bath tub
- Internal laundry
- Shared garden for only three tenants
- Pets considered on application (cat only)
- Short walk to local public transport, Marrickville Train Station (5min), City
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please text or call Vishnu on 0427 284 559/ 02 8752 4501.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up-to-date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximise the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investor Relations Manager Lochlan Grahame on 0434 001 809 or email@example.com we have successfully introduced over 600 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios.
0 Car spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/16 Francis Street, Marrickville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how