2/16 Ethel Street,
Forestville, SA 5035
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th December 2020
Rent ID: 4167277
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely 2 Bedroom Unit with Country Garden
**COVID-19 update: A maximum of 1 person per 4m2 can attend an open inspection, when you are invited to a private inspection please restrict your group to a maximum of 2 people including children where possible to ensure all potential tenants can attend. Thank you for your understanding.**
$350 per week
Available: 9th December 2020
This property is not available to inspect at this stage, if you are interested in renting this property, we now have a pre-approval process in place. This is to qualify tenants wishing to rent homes through Harcourts VennMillar and streamline the leasing process.
Please log onto https://tenantoptions.com.au/to apply for this property and follow the prompts. We will assess the suitability of your application, and if shortlisted will invite you to a private inspection.
- Built-Ins to both bedrooms
- Large Bathroom with Full size Bathtub
- Good-sized Kitchen overlooking yard
- Separate Laundry
- Large open plan living with an abundance of natural light
- Air-conditioning to main living area
- Lovely yard with mature plants
- One undercover parking space (garage excluded)
If you are looking for location and lifestyle - then don't look past this one
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage charges apply
Pets: A Small Pet Negotiable
All information provided in this advertisement has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition, and school zones). Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Forestville
Lifestyle in Forestville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 2/16 Ethel Street, Forestville is unfurnished and available to rent.