2/16 Cormac Street,
Preston, VIC 3072
$1,869 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th October 2021
Rent ID: 4565674
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIGHT, BRIGHT & STYLISH
Securely nestled at the rear you will find this near new contemporary townhouse. Providing two levels of living with modern features accentuating young family appeal, in a sought after Preston location.
This family home showcases a bright spacious living area adjoining an open kitchen complete with gas cooking, stone bench top, quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space. This home consisting of two-bedroom downstairs both with BIR upstairs and serviced by central bathroom & toilet.
Other features include individual dinging/ study area, powder room, separated split system over living & all bedrooms, private low maintenance backyard, secured garage with remote door plus storage space.
This home is located at prime location in Preston with close to Bus 251 & 513 on Bell Street, Harvey Norman Preston, HLT Outlton Reserve, and few mins drive to Bell & Preston Station, Preston Market, tram via plenty road, Northland Shopping Centre Preston South Primary School.
- To be advised of our next available inspection click on BOOK INSPECTION and inquire to register for next inspection. By registering we can notify you of any changes or cancellations.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Preston
Lifestyle in Preston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Preston is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/16 Cormac Street, Preston.