2/16 Ashfield Street,
North Ipswich, QLD 4305
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th November 2020
Rent ID: 4113923
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Must See Must Have!!
Rarely will you find a duplex with so much space for a whole family to enjoy.
Less than 5 minutes to the Warrego Highway and less than 2km to the St Joseph's Primary School, this property is close to all local amenities.
This property offers quality fixtures including:
- Three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Main bathroom features bath tub & separate shower
- Air-conditioning to living areas
- Security screens and doors throughout.
- Two living areas - all tiled
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Under roof outdoor patio area
- Automatic single garage + internal access
located only a few minutes' drive from Ipswich CBD, close to parks and public transport .
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property. Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Ipswich
Lifestyle in North Ipswich
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in North Ipswich comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/16 Ashfield Street, North Ipswich today!