2/15A Ipswich Street,
East Toowoomba, QLD 4350
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4487390
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located In Popular East Toowoomba
Situated in a quiet duplex and close to the CBD is this cute two-bedroom unit. This tidy unit features a modern kitchen with electric cooking appliances, open plan kitchen and living area with reverse cycle air conditioner, spacious bathroom with separate toilet and single carport at entry. With just a short drive to the Range Shopping Centre and Queens Park. This reasonably priced unit is one that you won't want to miss out on, book to inspect now.
* Quiet duplex
* Close to the CBD
* Two bedrooms both with built-ins
* Modern kitchen with up to date appliances
* Open plan living area with reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Spacious bathroom with separate toilet
* Single carport at entry
* Sorry, no pets
Please Note: Please do not enter the property without a Colliers Toowoomba representative.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on "Book an Inspection Time" to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. Bookings cannot be made over the phone.
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Toowoomba
Lifestyle in East Toowoomba
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/15A Ipswich Street, East Toowoomba, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in East Toowoomba.