2/15 Westray Crescent,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
$1,240 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3774208
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEED SPACE....FEATURING LARGE BACKYARD!
DIRECTIONS: Turn in to School Rd from Redbank Plains Rd. Stay on School Rd and drive past Fernbrooke Blvd, Mt Juillerat Dr and Watercress Blvd. Take next LEFT into Tempest Cct from School Rd just after 3 large purple and green advertising billboards. Then turn left into Westray Cres.
Perfect for the modern day lifestyle this 3 bedroom duplex offers affordable and easy independent living.
- Air-conditioned main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Air-conditioned open plan living
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Covered alfresco area - perfect for a BBQ with friends
- Single remote access garage
- Fully fenced with huge backyard - great for the kids!
Conveniently set within close proximity to all amenities, Redbank Plains is perfectly located just 9km from Ipswich City Centre and 32km from Brisbane. This family-friendly suburb features parks, sporting fields, bus transport, the popular Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre, and Primary and Secondary schools.
**NOTE: Photos are indicative only. Interior colour and orientation may vary***
***Need help with your BOND money? You can make monthly instalments instead of paying your bond upfront. Please contact us to ask us how!
- Tenants pay for all water usage.
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months.
- Outside pet considered on application.
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
We have a user-friendly online booking system to make it QUICK and EASY to inspect a property.
Simply press the Book an Inspection Time button.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/15 Westray Crescent, Redbank Plains. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how