2/15 Trilogy Street,
Glass House Mountains, QLD 4518
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3987242
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cute and Compact
It's hard to find a quality rental property with a decent yard & garage in this price range. This is a great opportunity to rent a tidy, fully equipped home in the beautiful Glasshouse Mountains.
- Air conditioned living area
- Single lock up garage
- Fully fenced, great sized yard
- Suitable for a single or couple
- Small pet may be considered on application with good references.
Be sure to register to inspect as this property is expected to rent quickly! Applications are sent automatically once the property is viewed. Due to Covid obligations please register your attendance beforehand - if no-one is registered the viewing will proceed. Masks are required.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glass House Mountains
Lifestyle in Glass House Mountains
Other houses in
Glass House Mountains
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Glass House Mountains is pet-friendly and includes fully fenced and dishwasher. Apply to rent 2/15 Trilogy Street, Glass House Mountains today!