2/15 Treviso Mews,
Mandurah, WA 6210
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4551410
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Location, Location , Location!
UNFURNISHED: Perfect location for this well maintained 4 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.
Do not miss out on this perfect opportunity to view this well maintained apartment, short walk to the Mandurah Foreshore, Beaches and local restaurants/bars.
* Large master bedroom with a large built in robe and en suite
* Three decent sized minor bedrooms with built in robes
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space, dishwasher included
* Open plan living/dining area
* Extra large lift
* Spectacular views from your balcony
* The front balcony over looks the Mandurah Channel and up to the Mandurah Foreshore and Bridge.
If you require more information, please contact our Leasing Manager Jade on 0421 639 598.
Own your own investment property? If you are looking for property management services, we would love to hear from you. Contact our office on 9586 5555 or email@example.com for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
A direct link to our online application will be sent via SMS after viewing attended.
* Please note we do NOT accept 1Form applications*
PLEASE READ - Important information regarding viewings.
To arrange a viewing please click the Contact Agent button or the Book Inspection button and you will be sent an instant reply to register for the scheduled viewing/s
To be notified of viewing changes and cancellations, please register your details as above for the viewing. Notifications will not be sent if you are not registered
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries about the information included in this document. LJ Hooker Mandurah provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency. LJ Hooker Mandurah accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Mandurah includes dishwasher, air-conditioning, and study. Apply to rent 2/15 Treviso Mews, Mandurah today!