2/15 Peel Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd March 2020
Rent ID: 3332133
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN
This lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom double storey townhouse with upstairs living is ideally located close to the Foreshore in Mandurah.
• Large open plan living / kitchen / dining area upstairs with computer/study nook.
• Upstairs is the ensuite master bedroom with carpet and robes
• Two minor bedrooms downstairs with built in robes
• Laundry with access to small enclosed paved yard
• Large balcony overlooking trees and great for entertaining
• Air conditioning
• Plenty of storage space
• Double remote garage with a small store room
• Ideally located in central Mandurah, just a short stroll to the Foreshore and close to transport and local school
• Sorry NO Pets
*Call ACTON on 9550 2000 to book your viewing or Book online to view the property!
****PLEASE ENSURE YOU CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING VIA TEXT WHEN PROMPTED****
** Once you have viewed the property apply online with 1form **
COURTESY MOVING VAN
Did you know Acton Mandurah are happy to offer the use of our COURTESY MOVING VAN?
When you secure a rental property through Acton Mandurah you have the opportunity to utilise our courtesy moving van to help make moving home that much easier.
This service is very popular so BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/15 Peel Street, Mandurah before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how