$430 Per Week | TILED THROUGHOUT!
2/15 Kilbenny Street,
Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1780093
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
RENOVATED APARTMENT IN HIGHLY SOUGHT LOCATION!
Recently renovated, fully tiled, spacious two bedroom apartment combining a convenient lifestyle with ultra modern finishes, spacious open plan devoted to living and entertaining, maximizing natural light and privacy.
Conveniently located with City Bus literally metres away, quick access to Windsor Road and a short walk to Rouse Hill Town Centre and Metro Station.
- Designer kitchen with stone bench top, stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, under bench oven, range hood and dishwasher
- Completely tiled throughout
- Split system air conditioning
- Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Ensuite to the master bedroom
- Security fly screens throughout
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Secure undercover basement parking
- Lockable Storeroom
- Close proximity to a selection of outstanding schools
For more details or to arrange an inspection please contact Monica.
All information (including but not limited to the property areas, floor size, price, address and general property description) has been provided to Blueprint Property by third parties. We use our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained therein. All information displayed is current at the time of issue, but may change at any time.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville Ridge
Lifestyle in Kellyville Ridge
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Kellyville Ridge is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/15 Kilbenny Street, Kellyville Ridge.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- DEPOSIT TAKEN BY AMANDA TAKET !
- 21/10 Merriville Road, K...
- 2 Weeks Rent Free! | $450 Per Week
- 8/15 Kilbenny Street, Ke...
- *** LEASED BY CHLOE JACKMAN ***
- 11/11 Kilbenny Street, K...
- Penthouse, huge courtyard & views $520
- 31/12 Merriville Road, K...