$340 - 360 Per week
2/15 Hampden Street,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th January 2020
Rent ID: 3091893
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ONE WEEKS' RENT FREE TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT!
Immaculately Finished and Well Presented Apartment
This beautifully presented spacious one-bedroom apartment is part of a large Federation house. Despite being categorized as an apartment, it actually feels like a house with its own private entry, Located in a quiet tree-lined street yet only moments to Ashfield mall shops, train station, buses, parks and schools.
- Brand new stove to be installed
- Parquetry and polished timber flooring
- Well maintained and generous in size
- Combined lounge/dining with high ornate ceilings
- Extremely large bedroom with an ornate fireplace
- Well maintained bathroom and Internal laundry
- Located in a quiet tree-lined street
- On-street parking (parking permit available from Council)
- Close to Ashfield mall shops, train station, buses, parks and schools
- No Pets Allowed
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please call Johnathon Botsis on 8752 4516 or text 0419 656 435.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios'
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 2/15 Hampden Street, Ashfield is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how