2/14A Ken May Way,
Kingston, QLD 4114
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4639681
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Clean, modern and well-presented duplex.
This is all about location!
Spacious 2-bedroom 2 toilets 1bathrooms, spacious living area!
So Close to everything, walk to the station or catch a bus to Brisbane city.
* Two good sized bedrooms, upstairs both with built-ins.
* Bathroom off the main bedroom
* Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge downstairs
* Functional kitchen with dishwasher
* Front door to this unit is at the side for privacy
* Single remote lock up garage
* Tranquil backyard
* Fully fenced
* Low maintenance yard
Be quick for this one - you will not find this often!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Kingston is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/14A Ken May Way, Kingston.