$380 - $400 Per Week
2/14 The Avenue,
Ashfield, NSW 2131
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4395374
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sunny and Well Positioned!
Set in a sought after tree lined cul-de-sac, this smartly presented apartment holds a quiet yet convenient location, close to parks transport & shopping. Situated on an elevated ground floor position in a security complex. It's a property that will be snapped up quickly!!
- Two Sunlit and airy bedrooms,
- Freshly Painted
- Brand new flooring
- Combined Lounge and Dining area,
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom,
- Carpeted throughout,
- Internal laundry
- Car space with rear lane access
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, LJ Hooker Ashfield does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept and responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashfield
Lifestyle in Ashfield
2/14 The Avenue, Ashfield, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ashfield.