2/14 Gordon Parade,
Everton Park, QLD 4053
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd November 2020
Rent ID: 1943225
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 WEEK FREE RENT! - PERFECT LOCATION!!
Now includes 1 week of free rent!
This unit is located across the road from the new Laneway Dining Precinct at Everton Park Plaza and only a short walk to Brookside Shopping Centre.
Offering exceptional convenience and lifestyle this property will not last long!
Property features include;
- Main bedroom features walk in robe and ensuite
- Air conditioning and fans throughout
- Second bedroom features built in robes and air conditioning
- Fully tiled living area opening to large North facing balcony (warm in Winter/cool in Summer)
- Great kitchen with stone bench tops and European appliances including dishwasher
- Internal laundry including clothes dryer
- Private balcony
- Secure entry with intercom for added privacy and security
- Single undercover car space
Located in very popular Everton Park you will never be far away from anything! Enjoy local cafes, restaurants and shops or take a short bus or train trip to the CBD. Located within close proximity to Enoggera Army Barracks.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE - SEND AN ENQUIRY USING THE EMAIL AGENT BUTTON AND WE WILL INSTANTLY RESPOND WITH AVAILABLE INSPECTION TIMES.
PLEASE OBTAIN A COPY OF OUR APPROVED APPLICATION FORM, FACT SHEET AND STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE LEASE FROM THE RENTAL SECTION OF OUR WEB SITE WWW.KBRE.COM.AU
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Park
Lifestyle in Everton Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/14 Gordon Parade, Everton Park, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Everton Park.