2/14 Earls Court,
Thornlie, WA 6108
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4370929
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC!
This modern near new, two-bedroom, two-bathroom, apartment is located on the ground floor in a quiet complex of 6 in a cul-de-sac position. It's just a few minutes' walk from Thornlie Square Shopping Centre, as well as Spencer Village shopping centre, Thornlie library, local schools and provides easy access to public transport including Thornlie Train Station.
- Open plan living and kitchen
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Mirrored robes to bedrooms
- Wooden flooring to living area
- Carpets to bedrooms
- Air conditioning to living area
- Courtyard area off lounge
- Separate laundry space
LEASE TERM: 12 months
PARKING: 1 x Allocated parking space with additional bays for visitors
PETS: Not possible
To view this property and select your preferred inspection time, click on the button "EMAIL AGENT" and enter your details and we will instantly respond. Please ensure you register for a viewing to enable us to notify you of any changes or cancellations.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornlie
Lifestyle in Thornlie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/14 Earls Court, Thornlie. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.